2011-03-22

The nicest film of 2011---LES AMOURS IMAGINAIRES(Heartbeats)

"Basically what I was trying to tell people through this film is how shallow we can be in love."




I know its way too early to say this, but I just cant help myself but make an announcement right after watching this film twice in a row....in the middle of the night.

East Canadian boyz rock!!!!!

the storyline is rather simple, just two friends(a straight girl and a gay guy) meet a mysterious charming guy and both fall for him at the first sight. What makes it more true to life is they both try to pretend nothing happens. Both of them.

"He is not my type."

"Me, neighter."

ohhhh, I love this so much.

Love Wrestling in a subtle way between 2 best friends.......





they are literally mesmerizing, I feel dizzy watching this film.


I feel more aroused ....after finding out that one of the leading actor, is as talented and charming as on/off the scene,






ohhh muse-like boy

And, don't ever miss this young director's first film, sam good same good!!

its called 'I killed my mother'.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1424797/soundtrack

resource:http://www.newnownext.com/2010/09/24/movies-music-montreal-an-interview-with-heartbeats-director-xavier-dolan/

No comments: